Terms & Conditions regulating the participation in Challenges on Universal-Challenge.com
- To participate in the Challenges at Universal-Challenge.com, you have to be 18 years old or older.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to obey all the relevant laws in the country where he/she is participating in the Challenge.
- To participate in the Challenges, the participant has to pay for a seat. This payment is not refundable. It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure that he/she uses a stable internet connection and that he/she finishes the Challenge.
- People associated to Universal-Challenge.com are prohibited from taking part in the Challenges.
- Participants in the Challenges agree to be announced on Universal-Challenge.com in case they have won.
- The participation in the Challenges is strictly limited in numbers (seats). When all the seats have been taken, Universal-Challenge.com will determine the winner of the Challenge, contact the winner and award the prize. The winners might be published on the website. The winner of the draw associated with the ‘refer a friend’ scheme will also be determined after all the seats for that Challenge have been taken, be contacted and awarded with the relevant prize.
- Universal-Challenge.com reserves the right to distribute a cash equivalent to the prize under certain circumstances.
- Universal-Challenge.com further reserves the right to disqualify a participant if it is determined that participation in the Challenge has been manipulated in any way by the participant.